"Jerez: City without memory"
III th Conference of the Historical and Democratic Memory of Jerez
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Why Jerez is the city without memory?
- Francisco Sempere (memorialist),
- Cristóbal Orellana (archivist)
- Francisco Reinoso (family member of Franco's victim)
"The law of democratic memory of Andalusia. Challenges and perspectives of application "
- Luis G. Naranjo, Former General Director of Memoria Democratica, President of the Forum for the Memory of Córdoba and Coordinator of the Córdoba Platform for the Republic.
Thursday, April 12, 2018
"Advances and relevance of memorialism and research in the province of Cádiz"
- José Luis Gutiérrez Molina (historian).
"Debug, seize, destroy ... the repression against the book in Jerez during the Civil War, a chapter of cultural repression"
- José García Cabrera, researcher associated with the Andalusian project "All Names".
Dramatized reading of a text on historical and democratic memory
Theater group "Round trip
Friday, April 13, 2018
"Francoist symbols on the public highway of Jerez"
José Ruiz Mata, writer and spokesperson of the Platform for the Democratic Memory of Jerez.
Table of associations of relatives of victims of the Francoism: putting in common.
Table of associations of relatives of victims of the Franco regime. Sharing, with the participation of associations of Jerez, San Fernando, Campo de Gibraltar and Puerto de Santa María
Poetry and music against oblivion and dignity
Participating poets: Dolors Alberola, Pepa Parra, Pedro Sánchez Sanz, Patricio Pérez.
PLATFORM FOR THE DEMOCRATIC MEMORY OF JEREZ
CCOO, UGT, USTEA, LEFT UNITED, WE CAN, WE CAN, CNT, CENTER OF HISTORICAL STUDIES OF ANDALUCIA (CEHA), WEB ALL THE FACES, ASOC. FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE FRANCHISMO DE JEREZ, JEREZAN RESEARCHERS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NAMES,
TOWN HALL OF JEREZ, ATENEO DE JEREZ.