III Cultural Week Ateneo de Jerez.
Cultural activities in April.
Dedicated to Cervantes
- Every day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) from 18:00 to 19:00 hours, reading of Don Quixote in the courtyard of the Athenaeum. (Section Literature Ateneo de Jerez)
- At the same time (18:00 to 19:00 pm, screening of a documentary on Don Quixote. "The routes of Don Quixote" (Section Film Ateneo de Jerez).
- Monday at 19:30 pm, lecture on Don Quixote, given by Pedro Pablo Santamaria, expert teacher in Don Quixote. The theater section will represent a skit during the conference.
- Tuesday at 19:30 pm, round table and recital on Cervantes directed by Maria Sanchez provincial delegate of Cadiz, the UNEE (National Union of Writers of Spain).
- Wednesday at 19:30 pm Women of Don Quixote through the Work "Baroque Reverie or a sane madness". Speaker: Constance Elisa Zamora. It is a dramatized reading music with musicians and actors.
- Thursday, at 19:30, conference Pepe Lopez, director of the Institute Father Luis Coloma: "The theater in Cervantes".
- Friday: 18:30 to 19:15 Conference: The cervantinos funds Jerez Municipal Library.
- Friday 19:30 to 20:15: guided tour of the City Library