"Órgiva: Cervantina Classroom, Church of Expectation and Sastago Palace"
Athenaeum of Motril
Cycle of Cultural Visits of the Motril Athenaeum:
"Órgiva: Cervantina Classroom, Church of Expectation and Sastago Palace" , coordinated by Isabel Martínez de Roda , member of History and Heritage of our Athenaeum.
The program of the visit will be as follows:
- 8.45h. Departure from the plane.
- 9.00 h. Departure from the hill.
- Arrival in Órgiva at 10.00 a.m.
- Visit to the Cervantina Classroom and Plaza de la Alpujarra.
- At 11.00 a visit to the Church of Expectation.
- Palace of the Counts of Sastago (Town Hall Headquarters).
- At 2:00 pm, lunch at the Hotel "Puerta Nazarí".
- At 5:00 p.m. Return to Motril.
- Coach: Free members. Supporters € 6.
- Menu (€ 20): First course: Nazarí salad or Alpujarreña soup Second course: Grilled sirloin medallions or Pil-pil cod, Homemade desserts choose. Drink: Water, Soft drinks, Beer, Red Wine Bosquet Syrah.
- RESERVATION OF PLACES: Call Antonio Fernández 647041227 , until Thursday 22 at 6 pm .