Aggressive skating scooter
The new Scooter Pro Booster B16 includes an integrated steering system, a new board design, a fork with a system that facilitates exponentially the maintenance of the patch (IHC system), a new form of the highly resistant handlebar, manufactured in Chromoly and larger than in the previous version, and aluminum wheels of 110mm.
GENERAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Measures: 720 x 840 x 550mm (length x height x width)
- Weight: 4.5Kg
- Brake: Nylon
- Table: 115 x 520mm, aluminum 6061-T6 and 1.5 kg weight
- Handlebar: 550 x 600mm, ext. Diameter 32mm i int 28.6mm from chromoly 4130
- Fork: Reinforced steel. It is valid for wheels of ø100,110 and 120mm and ø25,4mm tube. IHC system.
- Wheels: Aluminum core, PU 85 Compound MDI. ø110mm. Bearings ABEC-9
- Clamps: Aluminum 6061-T6 of 3 Allen screws
- Direction: Integrated sealed